Educational excellence is closely linked to innovation, a characteristic of Fomento schools from the very beginning. Our classrooms are permanent forums of innovation with one sole aim: to continue improving the academic level of our pupils.
Fomento works with a publishers (ESC), which releases textbooks and teaching materials the result of ongoing teaching research.
- Magic Dragon: A project in English for children in Years 1, 2 and 3 of Infant school that teaches them the same content as the rest of the classes given in Spanish.
- English Corner: From Year 2 of Infant school. Weekly conversation classes in English with native-speaking teachers about everyday subjects, with pupils are divided into groups of four.
- Fun Maths: Pupils from Years 1, 2 and 3 of Infant school learn, via activities using manipulatives, enumeration, magnitudes, logic, statistics and geometry.
- eBox: A box of equations. From Year 6 of Primary school all pupils learn how to resolve basic equations using a system devised by the renowned expert Cecilia Christiansen.
- With the aim of developing research in education and sharing experiences, Fomento organises the VÍCTOR GARCÍA HOZ AWARDS for the best teaching experiences every year.